Sunday, April 16, 2006

Plz Plz Me, Oh Yeah, Like I Please You!

(Thinking about the usual dizzy foolishness)

"You make me feel so young,
You make me feel like spring has sprung!"

I was just thinking about some of my readers being young. Or younger, at any rate. At my age (58), almost anyone younger than 48 seems young to me; later than that, you're in trouble, like me.

Anyway, I was thinking about how good I feel that some of my readers are young. I used to have some that were even younger, but I think I burned their butts or offended their good sense—truth is, I tend to try to do both on a regular basis. It clears my arteries! Some younger men have accused me of having "issues", which I construe to mean I'm relatively moralistic about shit that's all a joke to them. And of course there's this small matter that I can spell and they can't! It's amazing how different that alone can make us! But not all the younger people spell "please" as a 3-letter word (which I find very pleasing) and I'm very glad they hang around this old fart's blog. (Of course, I like crafty geezers like Loren and Larry, too, but that's another matter!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)