Thursday, January 19, 2006

Worry Some More

The results of my small bowel exam apparently told them nothing relevent, according to the nurse who was informing me. It did incidentally show that I have gallstones, but all I read about that would indicate symptoms that I don't have. The nurse didn't think the gallstones related to my taste buds/appetite/weight loss symptoms. I have an appointment for Wed. of next week and I'll be able to jump over the desk if need be and throttle a health care provider until I get a little more information! It may be nice to know what it isn't, but what is left that it could be? My imagination? Meanwhile, I need to go weigh myself again on the bathroom scales. Just so I can worry some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)