Just got home from that small bowel test. Barium. Yum yum. They'll send the results to the doctor that sent me there, so I don't know anything. Probably, being Friday the 13th, the doctor won't see it or won't call me about it until Monday! One of my friends emailed me about barium once gave her hives and I should be glad I didn't have that. Well, I am glad. Also glad an 18-wheeler didn't squash me on the way home!
Oh what fun we have as we age and decay!
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)