Monday, July 04, 2005

I’m Getting Rid of Bloglines

I have been at war with Bloglines, through which I usually get "notified" of new posts and often view the post. I seem to be losing the war with Bloglines; though they are free, they are now not very good (they used to be very good). I can no longer recognize a "notice" since the previous couple of notices about posts I have now read have not yet been deactivated. So I’m trying to retrain myself to check my list every day rather than wait for notifications and I’m trying to restrain myself from throwing rocks through Bloglines windows! So sad, buncha saps had a good thing going at one time.

Well, that’s my view. Is it possible that it’s just my computer doing this or has anyone else had this kind of problem? I’ve written Bloglines and heard their silly reply to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to each web site. That worked for a little while, but each one went bad again within a day or two. I have (er, I used to have) too long a subscription list to do that every couple of days.

Now I’ve written them one more time and they want a list of all my subscription url’s so that they can investigate. If that’s what they needed, I wonder why they didn’t ask for that first? They may not want to send me on a wild goose chase, but they don’t care if they do, either! Goddamn drug pushers and Internet experts. Neither one cares if you live or die.


"Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic." — Dan Rather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)