Saturday, May 01, 2004

Here's A Piddling Post

Here's a piddling post for Nobius who is apparently awake in the wee hours wrestling with his new Feedster blog reader and cracking up. Now he wants somebody to update so he can test it all or he will weepster, apparently.

Okay. It's the weekend. I'm a moron. I'll waste some time and space. It's just electrons, anyway. It's raining like hell here and I can't go back in the house from my study for a while even if I want to. I'll twiddle my thumbs and...

zzzzzzzzz...



Here's a little time-shifting test. The test is newer than the post. You figure it out.


Read A Little Poem Called THE FIRST FOOLISH THING
in JUDY GARLAND BLUES,
My Pesky New Poetry Blog for Old & New Poems




Read A Tiny Poem Called FREUD ME!
in JUDY GARLAND BLUES,
My Petulent New Poetry Blog for Old & New Poems



No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)