Sunday, November 23, 2008

Here I Am?

It's not so cold a day as before, though my fingers still get cold too easily. My podiatrist offered the other day to give me a circulation test (don't ask me!), so that's scheduled, for tomorrow, I think--it's written down on my calendar. It's free, he said, so that sounds good, I guess, though I can't help wondering why neither he nor my GP ever bothered to think of it before now. I have always complained of being cold, especially my extremities. Well, we'll see. If it's anything that bears repeating, I might even tell you here. But probably it's another one of those loads of crap that don't amount to much beyond the advertising. I hate advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)