Sunday, October 23, 2005

Tree Trash Forever

There’s a world of tree trash left even now, especially in the long ditch by the side of the house. This is where it was all shoved and then contractors for the county (or FEMA) came along and removed the big pieces and the big wads with large equipment. But some of it remains. Will I never see the end of it?

Or, for that matter, still suffering from cataracts, will I see the end of it when it comes? I’m sick of all this. I’ve said that before. I don’t know a new way to say it. Tomorrow I see another eye doctor, so maybe I’ll learn something on that score. I’m falling behind on my blogs, both writing mine and reading others. Some of you I miss. Myself I'm sick of, of course. Until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)