Monday, June 06, 2005

Let’s Break Bloglines’ Kneecaps

I wonder why it is that my stupid Bloglines sometimes (often, lately) keeps highlighting the recently published blogs that I subscribe to despite the fact that I’ve visited and read those sites? It usually happens to only one or two sites at a time, but that doesn’t make me feel good about it, for it often persists in those one or two sites for days. If Bloglines would totally screw up, it would be easier to reach the decision to drop Bloglines and speak ill of it at every opportunity.

I wonder if Bloglines has a Policy Statement somewhere that says as long as they don’t screw up every single thing they touch, as long as they did a few things right today, it’s okay and they ought not to be blamed for anything by anybody?

Is anyone else out there getting this slouchy behavior out of Bloglines, whether seldom or frequent? I’m just curious.
"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." — Jef Raskin (human-computer interface expert, developed first Mac computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)