Thursday, January 08, 2009

Don't Know

I mostly don't divulge many details about myself--I don't exactly know why I should, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I don't take on over various foods, good or bad, because for five years now food has usually been bland to my taste buds or just plain tasted bad. Lately I've begun to develop bad habits (for a diabetic) of eating donuts or cookies that aren't sugar-free, but now that I'm aware of it, I feel a compulsion to drop that habit. There are a few sugar-free items available that I find pleasing enough that I don't feel deprived and I guess I need to go back to that sugar-free zone!

I think I've degenerated into low-grade blather, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)