Thursday, December 06, 2007

Joe Blow Blogs

There is something about a blog that just slogs on and on. Or maybe I've read all the wrong ones. Most of them start at some point and hardly ever seem to successfully transmute, change, alter identity, graduate, or start wearing a suit and tie instead of tee shirts and shorts. Not even the other way around! There have been a few, but they were the few "famous" ones I've come in contact with, not the Joe Blow blogs that I was reading when they were still "nobodies"! Of course, I'm one of those Joe Blow blogs. I would never expect to rise above all this, to stop cussing and be main stream, to manage a sensible post almost every day of my existence. Too many days I feel crappy and give myself permission to be so as fully or as passionately so as I wish!

Is that just plain stinkin' shit or what?! La di dah...

5 comments:

  1. This speaks to my theme...

    Wherever you go, there you are.

    The same you you were before. It's funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron what blogs do you read? That would be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt I will be anything but a Joe Blow blog but hey, I'm not much more than a Joe Blow anyway...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better than being John Wayne or Jerry Lewis. Or a mass murderer. Or a republican. Or an inveterate speeder. Or a druken slob laying on top of the mother of Jesus. So, you see, it all works out!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)