Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blogger Boy

It's so seldom that Blogger makes any clear and evident announcement of their new small improvements or features that I wondered if some of the rest of you, like me, missed this new feature in the comments that says (in my case):

Email follow-up comments to ratsass@gmail.com

or whatever.

Very nice, though. Now I don't have to check back with blogs where I left snotty comments! Any responses or further arguments will be emailed to me! There have been second-party services that would help you keep track of your comments, but this one is simple, in-house--you barely have to think to be able to do it! I don't know if it will always work well, but it has so far!

Good dog, Blogger, good boy!


4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm - no I hadn't noticed that - thanks Ron.

    I take it one has to check the box at the bottom of the comments screen - easy-peasy! Even for me.

    I'm in a bolshie phase just now, this might be handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the old speculation, that if there was no war, the commies would become more like us and we would become more like them until it difficult to tell the difference. Now we have all these Islamic wars to fight and can barely give any attention to the old conflict.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)