Sunday, March 19, 2006

More Dull Blog Mechanics

Some of the dull blog mechanics that has entranced me of late is checking out the questions and answers at Blogger Help Group. People ask about Blogger templates and other such mysteries. Sometimes it’s interesting and sometimes not. Lately, I’m afraid the long-term downtime of certain Blogger servers has a lot of new bloggers asking the same things and making the same angry statements and demands. When that happened to my server a couple of years ago, I admit I was the same. I was furious. I wanted to kill. Wipe Blogger off the face of the earth! I couldn’t be calmed down if you ran over me with a truck.

This time, I tried to make a few calming statements with humor, but the new bloggers were in no humor to hear it! They seemed to think I was trying to stifle free speech. I had tried to get them to lighten up a little, forgetting how furious I was when it was happening to me. Nonetheless, when I was having all that trouble and swearing off of Blogger forever, the fact remained that Blogger’s price is right for me, and I’m still toiling away in the same old trenches as before. I did what the new guys can't even imagine; I made friends with The Great Satan.

Even if I had some money, I wouldn’t spend it on this. If I had money and no option, only then would I spend for a blogging system! I’m so cheap that I squeak when I walk. It isn’t the shoes, it’s my tight ass scritching! When I’m a billionaire, I'll buy what I need and hire my own repair people! Til then, I pray for Blogger and all their technicians. Go ahead, Blogger, crap on anybody but me! I gave at the office. It’s not my turn. What’s more, I don’t deserve it! (Does Blogger care about that? Not bloody likely!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)