Saturday, March 04, 2006

Can't Recognize It

Saturday was my day to clean up and rearrange the bedroom. Got rid of an old stuffed chair and exchanged some steel shelving for a piece of wooden furniture with shelves, but that also folds out a leaf that then can then be used for a desk! Anyway, it’s the first time I’ve done any rearrangement of the room in years. I’ll be able to take my meds and diabetes stuff out of the dresser drawer and return it to clothing storage. How well it will work I don’t know, but I’m glad to finally make a change or two. The only negative is that with my fatigue these days, it has taken 2/3 of the day! And I’m not really finished yet. So much for progress; I can’t recognize it when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)