Sunday, April 13, 2008

I had a Stroke

With my skills addled, this thing didn't post when it shou;ld have. I'm still addled, but trying. That's Why I have been gone or inarticulate ]\

I'[m struggling with the goddamn fuckiing keyboard even as I clatterd here. Son of a bitch, this is hard.\\
I had the stroke Mard 25m so you do the nummbers. I'[ve been in hospital and in Rehab slowly getting less f7cied 70.fucked up Aaahg! "Fucked up
is hard to say, hay? And my fingers can't quite feel where they tgetr are, and my brain is coming unravelled.

This has been my first try at the r. n'st pas?
t.his is really too dann hard!!

I was allowed this 4 hour "pass" and may not get another for a week or si, so take your to arrange any flowers/no rush...

Goddam I've been missilng this like a ujunkie or a sex addict........But, sadlyi,

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Ron! I've been a little worried about your absence, and once or twice was going to post a question on your blog, but didn't.

    I'm so sorry to hear about the stroke, but happy that you have recovered sufficiently to manage the keyboard as well as you have.

    You're a strong character, we all can tell that much and I'm certain you'll struggle through this early stage and its difficulties, and soon be back as snarky as ever!

    A big hug from me - and please let us know how you are feeling from time to time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn.

    We don't need no damn strokes.

    Hope you're feeling better.

    Let's try to keep that blood pressure down.

    Hopefully your doctors have got it all under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your stroke.

    The keyboard will come back. You're doing a great job all things considered.

    You are in our thoughts. Keep us posted.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry...I didn't know, but I'm glad you're becoming coherent again.

    I will put you specifically on my prayer list for a full recovery!

    God bless my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)