Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's Mine, Dammit!

Well, I went to see that surgeon about my gall stones/bladder situation and whether there was any point in removing one or the other. He didn't think it would serve any purpose, either, at present. Meanwhile, I got mail indicating the medical board at the Retirement System can’t proceed without a more definite statement of my illness, prognosis, etc. These are things that no one is yet able to say about me being disabled unless I learn what it is in the next day or two. I will soon phone Austin and ask them what to do to forego this disability shit and just take my retirement payments! I’m going deeper in the hole (and taking other family members with me) and I need some income from somewhere, even if it’s the lesser amount. It’s not much, but it’s mine, dammit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)