Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Nobody Nekked Here, Bubba

Surprise Family Photo is the current replacement for Nude (not any more) Family Photo. This is due to the fact that the word "nude" attracts people possibly weirder than I am to this blog. I hesitate to imagine that that is even possible, but certainly it would not be bearable. I've already seen some of those hits in Site Meter and I don't think I care to see the rest of the variations. I have quite enough brain-rot, thank you. Maybe they will taper off gradually and eventually disappear. I should have known better.

Anyway, the above remark has little to do with today's post. Surprise Nature Photo shows an animal muttering to itself. You can't hear it because the audio is turned down a little low, but I heard it distinctly saying,

"No, I am not a vulf. Do I look like a vulf?"

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." — Yogi Berra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)