| Epitaph |
|---|
|
|
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago
| Epitaph |
|---|
|
|
|
|
| Subscribe to The Rat Squeaks |
| Visit this group |
|
DEAR SIDEBAR JUNKIES: Have I been eccentric enough lately? Lord knows I try. I'd hate to be accused of being too kind. |
|
|
You might have preferred "Care, Hope, And Wisdom", but things didn't work out that way. Nonetheless, this is the best short poem I've written in years, though that is not a disinterested opinion.
ReplyDeleteJust gave you an award over at my blog...
ReplyDeleteI do like that poem you posted.
ReplyDeleteWell, that's good. I like to get my noggin polished if no one is in the mood to polish my knob instead! But I can see that you have too many recipients to award everyone a night in bed with a Hollywood comic. I'll live, I guess, even if not for long...
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteThought maybe you would; it is very carefully phrased. But, as usual, it is not perfect!
ReplyDelete