| Bill Cosby: |
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago
|
|
| Subscribe to The Rat Squeaks |
| Visit this group |
|
DEAR SIDEBAR JUNKIES: Have I been eccentric enough lately? Lord knows I try. I'd hate to be accused of being too kind. |
|
|
Just to say hello and to tell you I am back online. I have a new job; jewelry designer for James Blakeley. I love being able to work again, even if it is part time and a very easy to do job. You know it helps to attain any of the goals I had set for myself. So far, I am batting 100%. I find that I must keep my goals in reasonable porportions. I love your quote from Bill Cosby, one of my fav actors. Let me hear from you and keep up the writing. It's wonderful as usual!
ReplyDeleteLove the Cosby quote.
ReplyDelete