| Good Riddance! |
|---|
| When you delete your Twitter account, they make a big deal about warning you that it's permanent as if that will suddenly jar you to your senses! I guess it may apply to some people in this world, but all I could think was, "I HOPE SO!" Corporate Twitter must be like some people I have known who couldn't imagine how glad other people were to see them leave. I guess boors by definition always have a "self-protective coating". (I have mine; do you have yours?) |
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)