Monday, February 23, 2009

So Weird

I don't care if I am an Old Fart these days. I might lose half my friends for saying this, but I am glad that LOL is a phrase that is always abbreviated. I say that because it's such a goddamn stupid and uninspired kind of remark that I figure it's better to not spell it out and to get it over with as quickly as possible! What kind of moron thinks it is shorter to type "LOL" than to type "HA"? Why do you all have to be so weird? There, now I've lost the other half of the people I know.

Well, WTF do I care?

5 comments:

  1. Hope all is well. Haven't talked to you in a while.

    Visit my Calliope Nerve blog if you haven't. It's my main hang out these days. More to come with it and related work.

    Stay in touch.

    Nobius

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed the good poem by one day! At least, it was the first I really liked in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the post that made me want you to have a follower button. So true (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I say "HA!" Even with an exclamation mark, it's as concise as that lolling LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny! I can't believe you don't use lol, oh yes I can. You and I are different from the rest of the pack. I laugh out loud often and never thought how redundant it was to use it. You have a good point. We used to HAHA all the time. What's the game, what's different other than the initials?

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)