Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Test Of Google Docs and Spreadsheets

I've been curious how much conflict, if any, there is between Google Docs and Spreadsheets and the editor at Blogger. There was none with my other two documents, but I thought I should check it again.

Very handy! The paragraph above looks more of less like it did in Goo goo docs, including the bold and colored font! That's good, since I have lightly recommended it to others at times and realized later that I may have been overly casual about it! But this is good, I don't have to repent!

Google Docs

http://docs.google.com/

7 comments:

  1. Google Doc---sounds like a perverted gynecologist! (Think I even spelled that right!)Guess the Google Doc's are the only ones who use the Spread-sheets, too!

    Hell if I know! Refer to the term, "stimulants", in the post, above....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need another snake, or is the one you got sufficient?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't investigated Google Docs, before, Ron. Thanks for the idea - but, in view of what bruno has said, above, I'm a bit wary. Will I need to have my legs in stirrups?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, just wrap those pretty English pins around me and I'll keep you safe (or at least occupied)! As for Bruno, we'll give him a dollar and he can go buy some rotgut wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make it a dollar-fifty, and I'll get two jugs of Robin Hood, and a 30-cent cigar, to boot!

    Snakes---makes ya' wonder why the insignia on the prescription form is a caduceus, huh???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What exactly is the purpose of Google docs? Does that allow you to add more pages to your Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca was answered by email.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)