Saturday, January 27, 2007

Maimed Again

Answering Somebody Else's Questions

1. FIRST NAME? Ron
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, Clifton, after my father.
3. FAVORITE "ROMANTIC" SONG? While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Beatles
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? months ago!!!!
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not any more
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Blech, no such thing
7. KIDS? none I've been given blame or credit for.
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? probably not.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Shit, this is it. I have no privacy.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes; why, you want 'em?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? not if you threatened me with a gun.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Krispies
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no, I wear slip-ons.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not any more.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla
17. SHOE SIZE? 10
18. RED OR PINK? pink. Will this determine if I'm a fairy or not?
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm mean.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my father
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? What for?
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? blue jeans, with tan shoes.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? a damn blueberry muffin (muffin was good, but blueberries are never very good)
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of the electric heater.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue or crimson
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Sandalwood
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jill in Florida.
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Big tits? Jeez, what am I supposed to say?
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from a stranger!
30. FAVORITE DRINK? grape juice
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Canasta. Just kidding.
32. HAIR COLOR? brown
33. EYE COLOR? gray-brown
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
35. FAVORITE FOOD? I don't think about it.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings
37. FAVORITE HYMN? Whispering Hope
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue
39. PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? No
40. HUGS OR KISSES? what flavor?
41. FAVORITE MOVIE? Lonesome Dove
42. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? 3 or 4 fat Nazis.
43. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? various creeps.
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Short stories, by Guy de Maupassant.
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? it's gray.
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? nothing, I was on the computer.
47. FAVORITE SOUNDS? well, it's not the sound of water over a microphone!
48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Why, is there a new law?
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? California, but it was still my country!
50. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can write, and I can blow air out my ass. How's that?
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 2/11/48, Chigger, Texas
52. SIBLINGS? 1 sister
53. HEELS OR FLATS? Hey, is this quiz for girls?!
54. SWEET OR UNSWEET TEA? puke!
55. SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Balderdash

9 comments:

  1. #50---OK, so you can write and blow air outta you're ass! BUT---can you do BOTH at the same time, WITHOUT leaving "skid-marks"? (I can't!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #56 You steal memes from other people...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I'll steal a couple of these Memes for my blog. They come in handy when I don't feel particularly creative or I am short on time.

    Interesting answers, by the way... Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice is a favorite of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hates memes!

    But, you do learn alot about other people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lonesome Dove!!!! YES!!!
    I've watched the DVDs so many times, I can almost recite the lines along with Gus and Woodrow!
    I love it to bits.

    Ah-ha! I see your birth date and place - (scurrying away to look at his birth chart). I don't tell fortunes, and I'm an Aquarian myself, so all will be complimentary! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you smell good, doused with a modicum of Sandalwood! Yowee, makes ME romantic to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heh... love the middle name :) also love your answer to #50

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)