Friday, January 12, 2007

Fat Rat!

Hoo! Six thousand and more hits on the counter at my other blog, Most Frequent Blogger Questions, where I give advice about Blogger problems like a little tin God. It's hard work, but somebody's got to do it, even though I haven't yet been paid! Hey, Blogger!!!

But, boy, does the Rat feel fat! That counter almost makes me smile. Pull out the confetti! Give a blast on the cardboard horn! We'll eat some chemical fertilizer until our droppings turn green and blue! Then go back to work for a distraction. Ho, hum...


8 comments:

  1. What can I say? Yabba dabba doo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beating a path to your door! Congrats from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like in The Wizard Of Oz---"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite lines, Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuel for the fire! Congrats!

    I am still trying to switch to the new Blogger, but have not had luck with it as yet. I may have to be one of your searchers for "the truth!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can count on me to know something more than nothing and something less than everything! Ask if you wanna push my button.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)