Saturday, May 07, 2005

Another New Rat

It's another new cutie. Don't worry; if you hate it, it may not last. Still, it's an old favorite, sort of. I have a small collection of ink stamps and I was startled to recognize this as one of the images portrayed in rubber. I used to stamp my snail mail envelopes and pages with them. I seldom get out the old stamps any more, so it had never occurred to me to scan and utilize it before. The rat here is stolen from the Internet, not from the stamp collection. I should go look over the old stamps again before long. No telling what's there. I remember a duck and a kiwi bird and a man with his umbrella raining on his head on a dry day. And a giant bouquet of flowers. Things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)