Saturday, July 10, 2004

Yahooey Twooey Two (Addendum)

My Yahoo dysfunction continues madly, but now I can blame someone else. Yes, old Stupid Yahoo is apparently without fault in this case. In reply to my inquiry late yesterday, my IP sent me this brief admission of guilt:

Dear Customer,

The problem with Yahoo is on our end, and our network department is currently working to correct the problem.


The problem still exists, but I can’t blame Yahoo for it any more. What’s even better is that I don’t have to suspect my own hardware and software! I’m going to start blaming stuff on the IP from now on; it might not be accurate very often, but none of my other thoughts have been, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)