Thursday, July 22, 2004

Gmail Invitation

Though I am not overly fond of Gmail because of their small plain-text approach and wish they'd do better, I have used it. I have a couple of the Gmail invitations that I would not resent you using. If you crave one of the stupid things, let me know and I'll send you the invitation. Try to sound sincere. Dance for it, beg a little, or otherwise convince me you're not harvesting the Internet for them in order to just resell them. I glanced around and saw that they're selling for as low as a buck, so you'll have to harvest a lot of them to make the endeavor worth a shit. Obviously you need to leave your current email address on Comments here or email me at the Ratchere. Email me anywhere you like, but only 3 or 4 of them will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)