Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The Naked And The Addicted

My cousin Jeremiah, who cannot bring himself to return to his blog and write even the tiniest little post, asserts that neither can I lately bring myself to leave mine alone. He concludes that since I swore off and declared I’d take a vacation, I have so far failed to be away from it very long. His claim is that I'm a junkie for it and that if I don't quit cold-turkey, I won't be able to stop at all. He says I’ve only succeeded so far in producing shorter posts disguised as photo captions. I don’t have much to say to that except that here’s a photo of me when I get all this good advice from Jeremiah. Call it today's version of Nude (not really) Family Photo.

If I can find one of him with his clothes off, I'll publish it straightaway as the next Nude (not really) Family Photo. It would be the first honestly-titled one, anyway. Unfortunately, all such photos I might have of him would be over 50 years old--you know the kind, the nekked baby posed on the bearskin rug. I believe there's one of me like that. Hmm, maybe I better not go down that road. Maybe it would embarrass him more if I just published his golf scores.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)