Thursday, June 17, 2004

Faulty Reasoning

Oops! Surprise Dog Photo is back, over there in the right-hand sidebar, just under Sandidge Sculpture Studio. Will these things never go away? Of course they will. Eventually, they'll go up in smoke. Bite the dirt. Go belly-up. Tomorrow, next week, or next year. Everything passes--so says the Bible, and even Bob Dylan. Just do what you think you should do. At first, dealing with Surprise Dog Photo and Nude Family Photo, I couldn't decide whether to keep one or both or neither. But why not keep both? Each is confusing and slightly boring, so let's have more! Chaos appeals to me, though I prefer complete sentences. My reasoning may be faulty, but I'm not taking any test about it. You may be, but I'm not.

It still stinks around here and this was as long as I could hold my breath. I have a half-face respirator out there in the garage, but I'd have to buy new filter cartridges for it. Maybe it's time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)