Sunday, May 02, 2004

Today's Peculiar, But So Am I

Today’s peculiar, but what can I say. Life’s peculiar. I'm disorganized, I'm spent. If I talked too long, I might bite somebody. Still, I'm not that excited about it. I'm sure some of you must've guessed that I might be a moody SOB. I think I need some more Thank You, Masked Man's today. Look it up under Lenny Bruce. Veering off, but coming back...


Anyway, say Goodbye to Ann Marie at Blindfold Blog. Maybe the only Blogger I know about who knows when it’s time to go. I certainly won’t!


Here’s an experiment that gets the longer poems out of this blog. Then you only have to dodge the short ones! I believe that I finally figured out the permalinks so that this link will lead to today's poem in the other blog not only today, but all other days. Very cool, if that's how it works. We’ll see how it works as time moves on and embarrasses me for first one thing and then another...



Read A Longish Poem Called REBORN AGAIN
in JUDY GARLAND BLUES,
My Idiotic New Poetry Blog for Old & New Poems




THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Truth is a matter of direct comprehension--you can't climb a ladder of mental concepts to it." -- Lawrence Durrell (Balthazar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)