Thursday, May 06, 2004

New Story Feature, New Poem, Brief Mouse Sex



Read A Short Story (1,348 words) Called COON'S AGE
in DOGGER GATSBY'S BLUES,
The start of an underground view of the Morally Deficient, the Erratic, and the Lost And Found in my fictional world. This new feature will be an infrequent one; certainly not a daily one!




Read A Short Poem Called THE ABSENCE OF A KISS
in JUDY GARLAND BLUES,
My Bellicose New Poetry Blog for Old & New Poems




So far the poetry blog has had a variety of descriptors. It has been "Idiotic", "Sexy", "Wicked", and "Persistent". Eventually I might run out of adjectives. Send any perceptive ones that you can think of that are descriptive or amusing and yet do not embarrass me too much in either direction and I'll use it in a future smart-aleck introduction of a poem that probably doesn't deserve such mistreatment.

Remember: If you won't play, I won't either.



THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Oouu, plog me!" – Mickey to Minnie, Minnie to Mickey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)