Monday, May 10, 2004

Post Glitch

The real post for today has been in, then deleted, then in, then deleted already today. Each time it's in, the blog glitches and the entire sidebar disappears to the bottom of the last post. This is a test to see if ANY post will do it or if I have a gremlin in that particular post! I hope Blogger's new upgrade isn't causing this sort of problem in general. I've never seen this problem at all before.


As you and I can both see, the other post has a gremlin. I used a bunch of nbsp's (non-breaking spaces) in order to effect an indent or tab, something I've never used more than one of in Blogger, and maybe that's the problem area. If you know, let me know. I have a feeling that the person who'd know the answer to this is locked away doing research somewhere and has left a sign on the door not to be disturbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)