Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jenny Frances And The Shower

I Hate It When That Happens

“Oh, God, there goes the shower maniac again,” she said.

“Yeah, I hear,” Ed grinned.

“What?” I asked.

“The guy in the apartment upstairs. That guy spends more time in the shower,” Jenny Frances said in an exasperated humorous, tone. “Nobody spends that much time in the shower, really! I think he's whacking off up there myself and using the running water for cover.”

“An interesting concept,” I laughed. “I'm not so sure it's entirely practical. My few efforts at sex in water have never worked very well. Water temperature kept the gonads too cold or something.”

“Well, I don't know,” Jenny Frances giggled, looking only slightly embarrassed, but firmly in control of her thoughts. “I've done it in the shower and I assure you I came, and so did the man I was with.”

I gathered that it wasn't Ed, since he didn't jump up and say, “That's right, it sure was fun doin' her in the shower!” I still had questions and comments, but none of them were decent, so I thought I’d better keep them to myself. For one thing I was thinking she sure must have a nice warm snatch to so successfully keep that gonad temperature up! Whew! Couldn't say that, except to myself. What an immensely attractive woman, though! Jenny would keep my temperature up if the chance had ever offered itself! I had always found her very attractive, whether in spite of or because she was slightly horse-faced! Yet she was smart and tender, too—characteristics that were winsome in a woman wherever you might find them! Once again, to my regret, I had found them in a woman already in a relationship. Then, too, Ed was a nice fellow, so I had double motivation to be civil.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)