| Here Comes Silly Bunny Tale! |
|---|
![]() What's wrong with just being a rabbit? Do they actually fornicate more than rats? I think not. Maybe they do it faster, though. Rapid rabbits? But that sounds like a bad thing; good things should LAST a while! Still, the bad thing about being a natural-born rabbit is not that someone always wants to fuck you, but that someone always wants to eat you! Of course, sometimes they just want to shoot you; ask any paranoid bunny from Texas or Australia! Makes 'em crazy as a rabid rabbit! |
Hopium
-
I have come to the end of my hope. My political life began when as a kid I
cheered John F. Kennedy in his run for the presidency. I had no real idea
who he...
2 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)