Sunday, March 08, 2009

Out Of Control!

And In The Stew!

All you vampires go drain the blood out of a cow and leave me alone today, I'm tired and I'm busy, too--don't you wonder with what?! Possibly with erectile proficiency and sadistic professions of attraction to beautiful distant female relations, but that would be telling. I strive to protect you from all sorts of harm and damage around here, but some snowballs WILL have rocks inside of them on occasion--I can't control that!

[Jill, you're not my familial relation, but I always thought you were very beautiful (which didn't exactly make your true friendship hard to bear!). But never forget, when you see me here on the blog, that I am an actor on a stage!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)