Friday, August 08, 2008

Poem Title Contest!

The post previous to (below) this post has changed and changed, but the titles haven't changed much. Still, I don't know if I like any of them very much. The title of the post (Dragonflies, etc.) is not really intended as the poem title. The poem title is the bold lettering near the body of the poem. See if you can think of a better one. I realize that there may be only 3 of you who make any suggestion, but that's okay. I'm used to being ignored. The winner will recieve...uh, ah, uh-oh! I'm still thinking about it, okay?!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know where all this poetry stuff comes from, Ron. When you write poetry, it's like you're somebody else. And like pretty much all poetry, I don't really understand this, but the mood is powerful. I don't have a better title, or any title. The one you have seems fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this is the exact correct answer, but where does the damn music come from, Musical Dude? Did all the tunes come WITH the Telecaster? Gosh, what a treat--I'll have to get me a piece of magic like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answer, part two:

    The poetry comes from feelings, I guess, and since I am so verbal it all comes out in words. Crazy, convoluted, impressionistic, screaming, searching, damable words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is misten even a word? I couldn't find a definition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It BETTER NOT BE a word! I was being "clever", for christ's sake!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)