| Rats Rule |
|---|
| We get as goofy and swaggering as anyone else when we screw, except that part about chewing the electrical wiring in your house and causing a fire. Besides, we do that anyway. We have to keep gnawing at things or our teeth may grow through the top of our skulls! You wouldn't like that--that's a bloody fucking mess! And if I'm messed up, the first thing I do is to go shit in somebody's stupid breakfast cereal! |
Untitled Pandemic Series No. 5
-
Things got dark. Painting No. 2 in Series of 6Approx. 7" x 8" Mixed media
on paper Available here. Painting No. 2 in Series of 6Approx. 7" x 8" Mixed
medi...
4 years ago




But mom, are they supposed to be crunchy!?
ReplyDeleteWhat mamma never told us: Shit happens.
ReplyDeleteYou mean momma lied to me?
ReplyDeleteWell, maybe in your case, they were just roach droppings. The American and Smokey Brown coachroaches have pretty large pellets. I carefully close up all my cereal boxes and use a clothes pin, too, ever since I saw a bigass roach crawl out of one when it was the only cereal left in the house! I ate it, but goddamn, I'm not giving them another chance!
ReplyDelete