Monday, September 17, 2007

Counters

Sometime today or yesterday, my help blog "Most Frequent Blogger Questions" surpassed this blog's visitors. TRS had a three year head start, but MFBQ caught up in only two years! I guess it will stay that way. I don't know that it's good or bad; it's just interesting. Once upon a time, "The Rat Squeaks" was an afterthought to my webpage, "Southern Exposure". This blog's counter then surpassed the count of "Southern Exposure" and the latter is now extinct.

Hope I don't go extinct here!


2 comments:

  1. All of life's counters run in reverse - we just don't get statistics, so where it's at any given moment will always be a mystery.

    I just hope I run out of things to say long before my counter runs out of numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, u wouldn't extinct here!
    As long as u write something, readers will be around.

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)