Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crippled

After my first stint at the computer earlier today I got up and found that I almost couldn't. My legs had gotten wobbly and so remained. It's been a couple of hours now. I've had slight experiences with this before; it's happened pretty often, but nowhere near as wobbly! After nearly falling over left and nearly falling over to the right, not to mention nearly falling over period, I confiscated an unused cane to keep from nosediving. It helps a lot. But still this total incapacity to stand on my own is a big surprise; it has never been so bad before. Maybe in a few hours or by tomorrow, it won't be so bad. Or maybe it will.


1 comment:

  1. U deal with serious condition here!

    I wish I could help.
    Fight, do something!
    U r valuable to us, be around!

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)