Friday, June 03, 2005

Deep Throat

Revelation of "Deep Throat's" Identity

Now that we ostensibly know who Deep Throat is, I can't say that I'm amused by the remarks from Chuck Colson, John Dean, and the other Watergate crooks still alive. Their comments seem to mostly be about Mark Felt having been "dishonorable"! Isn't that the new definition of the Pot calling the Kettle black? Isn't this the Snake complaining that the Mongoose doesn't fight fair? Sounds to me like the sphincter calling the colon dirty and disagreeable!

I don't believe those shitheads are accomplishing anything except obtaining a speaker's fee or "guest" payment for themselves. For 30 years I've known this same team of burglars, plumbers, and constitutional back-stabbers were only loyal to Nixon and were not honorable men. It upsets my stomach to hear their corrupt opinions still being listened to respectfully. If the question comes down (as I think it does) to who served their country well in this matter, I'd say Deep Throat was on the right side of things, that of the truth. Whatever his motivations, his info facilitated the dissemination of the truth. Nixon and his bunch of crooks came as near as we ever want to come in this country to dissolution due to lying and unconstitutional skullduggery in the White House!

Nobody so far has exceeded Nixon's crooks at making up their own rules and behaving any old way they wanted to, as long as it was done for good old Mr. Nixon. Though I don't see Mr. Felt as a hero, I do think in this instance he was more honorable than the Nixon louts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)