Friday, October 01, 2004

The Hat That Won’t Go Away

Unbeknownst to me, there was already a photo of me and the infamous, the elusive, the heard-too-much-of-already Pork Pie Hat! Or, err, I’d forgotten that picture had been taken. This is the dark blue hat, the other 2 are lighter, sort of beige, colors.

To those of you who’d been looking at that one other photo and had been blurring your vision and practicing Christian charity to make yourself think I might be handsome, I am sorry to put your feet back on the road to reality with this slightly blurry side view. But, God, is that a great haircut or what? That's what happens with do-it-yourself hair maintenance.

   Posted by Picasa
[Photo courtesy of Cuz.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)