Monday, October 09, 2006

Dirty Damn Internet!

I wish I knew what was going on. Nothing is right any more, or at least not consistently. Maybe my computer is full of vermin and gremlins. Maybe I'm just dominated by internal glitches. Sometimes my NEW computer seems to have already slowed down; my fine DSL gone to hell! Did I just that quickly get used to it? I don't know.

One thing that happens somewhat often is that all these Google passwords and usernames aren't the CORRECT ONES even though I always offer the same ones. Over and over again, it's wrong. Until it's finally right! Is this a corruption made available to us by Google (Gmail, Blogger Group, etc.)? Or is it a misfire having to do with stupid-ass cookies in my goddamn computer or something like that? I don't think I have the concentration any more to worry about these silly things. I want a computer with an on/off button and no bullshit in between! I DON'T WANT PASSWORDS! Or anything resembling it. Not any captcha perigrinations, either. Can you spell Geek Fuckhead? I am older than I used to be, get it? I'm not as firmly rooted, anymore, in any sense. Jesus, stop making it harder!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)