Friday, November 25, 2005

Slap Me Awake, Please

Well, I’d promised a friend that I haven’t seen for a while that I’d get a digital photo taken of my new slimmer self, but I forgot it again. I spent half a day Thanksgiving at my sister’s house and still forgot to get it done. She or my brother in law would have been happy enough to do it, but I just can’t remember anything these days, not even things for my own convenience. I recently was in need of a simple indoor extension cord so that I could conveniently use my hair dryer, but I consistently forgot it for three weeks, even including multiple trips to Wal-Mart and other stores where I could have purchased one. Sometimes I wonder if I’m brain-dead. If I even get the photo done for my friend, I’ll probably post it here as well. People tell me I should post more pictures, though no one said they all have to be photos of me. Meanwhile, onward through the fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! (At least put on your socks and pants.)